Posted by : Unknown Thursday 4 September 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid Super Cup

Cristiano Ronaldo, former Manchester United Striker has achieved his dream of winning the Champions League with Real Madrid, but he says that he still carries a torch for Manchester United, the club he left in 2009.
"I love Manchester. Everyone knows that. Manchester is in my heart," said the 29-year-old Portugal captain. "I left many good friends there, the supporters are amazing, and I wish I can come back one day."
He set a new Champions League scoring record with 17 goals last season & bagged the FIFA Ballon d'Or over eternal rival Lionel Messi.

Related:

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Sports Stories - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -